POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Clothray : Re: Clothray Server Time
1 Sep 2024 16:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clothray
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 21 Feb 2001 04:39:09
Message: <3A938CBD.5DCE4104@gmx.de>
Andy Cocker wrote:

> I'm just playing with Clothray.. very entertaining. Is there anyway to get
> the image to display whilst rendering, as in DOS pov? I've tried various +d
> switches, but all I've got is a kind of ASCII art.

I persume you are using the Cygwin compile i made, since it is based on
the unix version, no graphical display is available, because neither
X-Windows nor SVGAlib would work.

You can use a graphics viewer capable to read partial image files for
displaying while rendering, for example IrfanView:

http://stud1.tuwien.ac.at/~e9227474/

where you can press '<shift> R' to update display.

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>